Dixie Belle Silk ALL-IN-ONE | 6 kulörer! | 32oz, 946 ml
- Stays looking fresh and new longer than other paints because of proprietary additives. These special additives give your furniture a harder stronger layer. It actually penetrates into the drying surface to create a smoother and stronger coating. The proprietary additives will guard your surfaces against grease stains, water, and mildew. The paint is easily scrubbable so stains that do happen can easily be removed once the paint has fully cured in approximately 21 days.
- The paint has a flat, low-reflective finish that’s easy to clean, touches up well, and hides minor surface imperfections.
- All surfaces should be properly prepared and cleaned. Clean with White Lightning, rinse and allow to dry.
- Silk All-In-One paint can be used as a primer, including woods that contain tannins (two primer coats of Silk is required for extra bleeders) and heavily stained areas.
- For heavy stains, test for stain bleed-through by applying Silk All-In-One as a topcoat to a small section. If the stain bleeds through the topcoat, spot prime another coat to the stained area and test again before top coating. If bleeding continues, longer dry time is needed before top coating.
- The perfect temperature to use Silk All-In-One is between 10-32°C.
- It is not recommended to thin Silk All-In-One (maximum thinning approx 1 tbs water to 1 jar of the paint)
- Apply with Dry brush.
- If using a sprayer and thinning is required, thin with water at a rate of no more than 1/2 pint per gallon.
- Darker colours sometimes require additional dry time between coats. Cooler temperatures or higher humidity may prolong drying time.
Salt Water, Baja Gray, Serenity, Black Sands, Hampton Olive